Nancy McKeon (born Nancy Justine McKeon on April 4, 1966 in Westbury, New York) is an American actress who portrayed the role of Jo Polniaczek on "The Facts of Life."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Is the sister of actor Philip McKeon (who is known for starring on the TV series "Alice").
- Began modeling baby clothes for the Sears & Roebuck catalog when she was two years old.
- Did over 65 commercials in 7 years with her brother.
- Her first acting break came when she appeared on a short-lived television series called "Stone" and later guest starred on an episode of "Starsky and Hutch."
- Was discovered by a casting director for "The Facts of Life" in 1979 after seeing her in a Hallmark greeting card commercial in which she was able to cry on cue.
- Later starred in various television shows such as "Can't Hurry Love," "The Division" and "Sonny With a Chance."
- Auditioned for the role of Monica Geller on "Friends" (which later went to Courteney Cox).
- Resides on a ranch in Austin, Texas with her husband, Marc Andrus and their two daughters: Aurora (born in 2004) and Harlow (born in 2006).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.