Nancy McKeon (born Nancy Justine McKeon on April 4, 1966 in Westbury, New York) is an American actress who portrayed the role of Jo Polniaczek on "The Facts of Life."
- Is the sister of actor Philip McKeon (who is known for starring on the TV series "Alice").
- Began modeling baby clothes for the Sears & Roebuck catalog when she was two years old.
- Did over 65 commercials in 7 years with her brother.
- Her first acting break came when she appeared on a short-lived television series called "Stone" and later guest starred on an episode of "Starsky and Hutch."
- Was discovered by a casting director for "The Facts of Life" in 1979 after seeing her in a Hallmark greeting card commercial in which she was able to cry on cue.
- Later starred in various television shows such as "Can't Hurry Love," "The Division" and "Sonny With a Chance."
- Auditioned for the role of Monica Geller on "Friends" (which later went to Courteney Cox).
- Resides on a ranch in Austin, Texas with her husband, Marc Andrus and their two daughters: Aurora (born in 2004) and Harlow (born in 2006).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.