Lisa Whelchel (born Lisa Diane Whelchel on May 29, 1963 in Littlefield, Texas) is an American actress who portrayed the role of Blair Warner on "The Facts of Life."
- Is the daughter of James "Jimmy" and Virginia "Genny" Whelchel.
- Has a younger brother named Cody and a younger half-brother named Casey.
- Lisa's parents divorced in 1981 and her mother married Roy Coleman in 1983.
- Spent most of her childhood in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Became a born-again Christian when she was 10 years old.
- Appeared on "The New Mickey Mouse Club" with Julie Piekarski.
- Is a trained ventriloquist and a licensed pilot.
- Released a gospel music album in 1984 called "All Because of You" which was nominated for a Grammy Award for "Best Inspirational Performance" in 1985.
- Married Steven Cauble in July of 1988 and divorced in 2012; has three children: son Tucker (born in January of 1990) and daughters Haven (born in September of 1991) & Clancy (born in November of 1992).
- Home schooled her three children.
- Has written ten books on motherhood, child discipline, adult friendships, homeschooling, and finding Jesus through the development of holiday traditions.
- Has been a regular speaker with Women of Faith Christian conferences since 2009.
- Participated as a contestant on the CBS reality series "Survivor: Philippines," tying for second place; she was also voted fan favorite and was awarded $100,000.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.